Alhamdulillah, Sunday July 11th was the first day of Dhul-Hijjah.
The Day of Arafat, 9 Dhul Hijjah, is on Monday July 19th, 2021
and the first Day of Eid Al-Adha,
10 Dhul Hijjah, is Tuesday July 20th 2021.
We ask Allah to help us in remembering Him, praising Him, and perfecting His worship.
The brothers who plan to make sacrifice, should not touch anything from their hair and nails insha’Allaah until they perform the slaughtering (Read this Article)
May Allaah (Ta’ala) accept our good deeds during the first ten days of the dhul-hijjah, the best days of the year as was mentioned by the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
EID SALAT (prayer) will be offered insha’Allah on the grounds of the
Islamic Center of Boca Raton
- 1st Prayer at 7:30 am; Takbeer starts at 7:00 am.
- 2nd Prayer at 9:00 am; Takbeer starts at 8:30 am.
Note: In Case of Rain, Eid salat will be offered inside the Masjid.
Day of ‘Arafah Community Iftar
Our beloved prophet (PBUH) said that fasting the day of ‘Arafah, “Brings about forgiveness for the previous and the current years.” [Muslim].. ICBR will again carry the tradition of holding a community Iftar sponsored by generous community members on Monday, July 19th, 2021.
We need few young men and women to help out on Eid Day (Tuesday, July 20th). To gain some extra hassanat and/or few hours of community service (High School Students), please arrive by 7:15am and report to the ICBR front office.
Kindly everyone is required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Healthy adults who show no signs of any sickness.
- WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND: Children who are not of age to perform mandatory salah. Elderly brothers who are at risk.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing procedures are to be followed while inside the Masjid. No hugs or handshakes please. There are marks on the masjid floor and courtyard to designate areas for individuals to stand.
- PROTECTION: Everyone must properly wear a face mask and keep it on throughout his visit to ICBR. Please make wudu at home; restrooms are to be used only for emergencies. Everyone needs to bring a prayer rug.