Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. La ila-ha ill-lal-lah. Allaho-Akber, Allaho-Akber. Wa-lilahill hamd.
(Allah is great, Allah is great. There is no god but Allah. Allah is great, Allah is great. And all praises are for Allah).
The Islamic Center of Boca Raton wishes everyone a blessed Eid al-Fitr.
May Allah bless your families and this Eid brings you happiness and prosperity throughout the coming year.
Eid has been formally announced for Tuesday, June 4th
by AMJA – Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America-.
ICBR plans to hold its Eid Prayer on Tuesday morning 8:30 ?? in Sha Allah.
Eid Mubarak to all.
We ask Allah almighty to accept from all Muslims their Fasting and Qiyaam prayers and
EID SALAT (prayer) will be offered on the grounds of Islamic Center of Boca Raton (ICBR) at 8:30 am.
Takbeer starts at 7:45 am.
May Allah accept from all of us our worship and good deeds. May you have a blessed festive Eid-ul-Fitr, and may Allah return this occasion on us with happiness and well-being.
Notes: In Case of Rain, Eid salat will be offered inside the Masjid
Refreshments served after Salat
ZAKAT AL-FITR should be paid on behalf of yourself and everyone whom you are responsible for (i.e. wife, children, etc…) before Eid Prayer. The Sunna is to give it to needy people as food. If you cannot find someone to accept Zakatul Fitr as food, then you can pay $10 per person prior to Eid Salat and ICBR will arrange to distribute.
Jazakum Allah Khair
- First and foremost we thank Allah SWT for blessing us yet with another Ramadan.
- We would like to wish you and your family a happy Eid. We ask Allah (SWT) to accept your fasting and all of the good deeds you performed in Ramadan.
- We would also like to seize this opportunity to thank all our donors, for their positive and prompt response to all the appeals during the month of Ramadan. Your donations to ICBR and the Humanitarian organizations that visited this month is remarkable. May Allah SWT place these contributions in your scale of good deeds. May He unite us all under His shade on the day where there will be no shade but His.
- We pray for the families and individuals whom have sponsored the daily Iftar during this month. May Allah SWT feed them from the food of Janat.
- We would like to thank also all the brothers and sisters whom have volunteered their time during this month to prepare and serve the Iftar and keep the Masjid clean.
- We are very grateful to Sheikh Mohamed Al-habahbeh & Sheikh Mohamed Zahed for their beautiful Quran recitations during the Taraweeh and for our Imam Fathi Khalfi for his thoughtful reminders. May Allah SWT reward them abundantly.
- May Allah ta’ala perfect our worship, multiply our rewards, forgive our sins and enter us into His paradise without difficulty or punishment–Amin!
How to offer Eid prayer
Eid prayer is wajib (strongly recommended, just short of obligatory). It consists of two Rakaat. The Takbeer is repeated seven times in the first rak’ah and five times in the second, the Qur’aan is to be recited after each. It must be offered in congregation. The prayer is followed by the Khutbah. The Khutbah is part of the worship and listening to it is Sunnah. There are no naafil prayers to be done either before or after the Eid prayer. This is the case if the prayer is offered in a prayer place or public place. If, however, the people pray the Eid prayer in a mosque, then they should pray two rak’ahs for Tahiyat al-Masjid (“Greeting the mosque”) before sitting down.
At the conclusion of the prayer the Muslims should convey greetings to each other, give reasonable gifts to the youngsters and visit each other at their homes.
Who should go to the prayer ground & offer Eid Prayer:
Umm Atiyah (ra) reported: “The Messenger of Allah (saw) commanded us to bring out on Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha, young women, hijab-observing adult women and the menstruating women. The menstruating women stayed out of actual Salaat but participated in good deeds and Duaa (supplication).
On the Eid day, every believing man, woman and child must go to the prayer ground and participate in this joyous occasion.
Sunnah of the Eid day
• Wake up early.
• Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr.
• Dress up, putting on best clothes available, whether new or cleaned old ones.
• Use perfume (men only).
• Go to prayer ground early.
•Offer Salaat-al-Eid in congregation in an open place except when whether is not permitting like rain, snow, etc.
• Use two separate routes to and from the prayer ground.
• Recite the Takbir mentioned above on the way to Salaat and until the beginning of Salaat-al-Eid.
Direction to ICBR
From I-95 (South bound) Exit on Yamato Rd exist 48 Go East for 0.72 miles Turn right onto NW Boca Raton Blvd (0.5 mile) Turn right onto NW Spanish River (0.5 mile) Turn left onto NW 6th Way (0.5 mile)
From I-95 (North bound) Exist East on Glades Rd exit 45, Go East for 100 yards and make a left on Airport Road (first traffic light). Follow the curved road parallel to I-95 and make a left (east) at NW Spanish River Blvd. Go for 0.4mile and make a right (South) at NW 6th Way. Follow the road for 0.30 mile, the Masjid will be on your left side, 3480 NW 5th Ave is the Masjid.