In collaboration with ICNA Relief, we are collecting otc medicine, non perishable food, hygiene items, blankets for hurricane Maria victims in Puerto Rico. Container will remain parked at ICBR until Sunday.
AlHamdulilah, several relief organizations and Masajid have joined forces and established a coalition under the name of, “Florida Muslim Community Helping Rebuild Puerto Rico”. At present, the coalition includes ICNA Relief, Friends of Humanity, IFSF Food Pantry, MWO, COSMOS, Masjid Miami Gardens, Islamic Center of Boca Raton, Islamic Foundation of South Florida, and several other Masajid inshaAllah.
Puerto Rico #HurricaneMaria Relief Items:
1. Over the Counter Children & Adult
2. Medicines: Aspirin, Tylenol, Cold, Anti-Diarrhea, First Aid Kits
3. Baby Food, Baby Formula , Diapers, Coloring Books, Crayons,
4. Food Items: Rice, Cereals, Pasta, Instant Dry Milk, Beans, Cooking Oil, Canned Soups (ie. Vegetable, Tomato), canned Tuna-Salmon,
5. Hygiene Products: Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, Feminine Products, Toothpaste, Toothbrush
6. Clothing & Items: T Shirts, Sweat Pants or Gym Suits,
7. sleeping bags, blankets, sheets, towels, flashlights, batteries, candles
8. Financial Aid: Visa/MC/Gift Cards.
ICNA Relief, USA
*We will not be delivering water in this collection”