This is an important update from ICBR about the partial opening of the facilities.
Starting Wednesday, May 13th. ICBR will partially open the facilities with strictly enforced guidelines that MUST be followed by all who choose to come to the facilities.
- FIVE DAILY SALAH: The Masjed area will be open for all 5 daily salat at % 25 capacity.
- TARAWEEH AND QEYAM will resume Wednesday night at % 25 capacity, first come first serve.
- FRIDAY PRAYERS will resume Friday, May 15th with TWO salah sessions:
- Session#1 with English khutbah by Shaick Fathi at 1:15 pm.
- Session #2 with Arabic khutbah by Shaick Mohammad Zahid at 2:15 pm.
Each one of these Khutbas has a max of % 25 capacity, the facility will close once it reaches the max.
The brothers who arrive afterward are kindly requested to leave the premises immediately to prevent traffic jams.
Here are the GUIDELINE everyone must abide by, ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO FAILS TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Only healthy individuals who show absolutely no signs of any sickness.
- WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND: All children who are not performing salah, all elderly brothers who are more at risk. All women who are encouraged to pray at home. The women section will be closed for women and may be used to accommodate men to help in the social distancing.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Strict social distancing procedures are to be followed during all times. NO HUGS OR HANDSHAKES. There will be marks on the floor as designated areas for individuals. Shoulder to shoulder salah will not be allowed at this time and will be strictly enforced.
- PROTECTION: All individuals must always wear a face mask and keep it on during the time they are at the facilities, we also ask everyone to make wudu at home before you come to the masjid to avoid unnecessary interactions. Everyone needs to bring a prayer rug and asked to disinfect the rug every day.