- The month of Ramadan started on Thursday, June 18 Insha’Allah
- ICBR invited Hafiz Hicham Fartaouche and Hafiz Abderrahmane Toukane to lead the Taraweeh this year
- There is lot of reward in providing the food for those who fast in the month of Ramadan. If you wish to sponsor a night or contribute toward the cost of an iftar, please send emailto email@example.com or call Br. Iyad at 561 755-1555
- If you are not able to sponsor an iftar, do not let the blessings pass you. Volunteer to one of Ramadan many activities. To sign up please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561 395-7221 ext 701
- ICBR Ramadan Prayer Times are available by follwing the links Colored – Black & White. or pick your copy from the Masjid.
- Iqama time at ICBR through out Ramadan is as follow: Fajr: 5;45am; Duhr: 1:30pm; Asr: 5:15pm; Maghrib: ~5 min after Athan; Isha & Taraweeh: 9:45pm.
- To keep our Masjid clean and confortable for all, food and drinks are striclty prohibited in the prayer areas.
We ask Allah (Ta’ala) to make us witness this month of Ramadan with goodness and security.
May Allah give us the strength to fast Ramadan days and pray its nights and to worship Him as He pleases.