- The month of Ramadan starts on Monday, June 6 Insha’Allah
- The first taraweeh prayer is on Sunday June 5 after salatul Isha at 9:45pm
- ICBR invited Hafiz Sh. Moaz Obied to lead the Taraweeh this year Inshaa Allah.
- There is lot of reward in providing the food for those who fast in the month of Ramadan. If you wish to sponsor a night or contribute toward the cost of an iftar, please sign up in this calendar www.icbr.org/iftar or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Br. Iyad at 561 755-1555
- If you are not able to sponsor an iftar, do not let the blessings pass you. Volunteer to one of Ramadan many activities. To sign up please send an email to email@example.com or call 561 395-7221 ext 701
- ICBR Ramadan Prayer Times are available by following the links Colored –Black & White. or pick your copy from the Masjid.
- Prayer time (Athan in Boca Raton) for first day of Ramadan (Monday June 6, 2016 are as follow: Fajr: 4:57am; Duhr: 1:19pm; Asr: 4:46pm; Maghrib:8:14pm; Isha: 9:36pm
- Iqama time at ICBR through out Ramadan is as follow: Fajr: 5;30am; Duhr:1:30pm; Asr: 5:15pm; Maghrib: ~5 min after Athan; Isha & Taraweeh:9:45pm.
- Watch the Taraweeh Live everynight from ICBR. https://icbr.org/stream
- Youths of Boca Raton are organizing a Ramadan Basketball tournament. To sign up please fill the sheet posted in the Masjid hallway.
- To keep our Masjid clean and comfortable for all, food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the prayer areas.
- Baby Sitting is available nightly for children age 4 to 8. Please sign up upstairs by the Women section.
We ask Allah (Ta’ala) to make us witness this month of Ramadan with goodness and security.
May Allah give us the strength to fast Ramadan days and pray its nights and to worship Him as He pleases.