- Month of Ramadan is upon us, the first day is tomorrow Saturday April 2nd, insha’Allah. First Taraweeh will be today Friday April 1st.
- ICBR Imam Mohamed Zahed will lead the Taraweeh prayers Insha’Allah.
- ICBR Imam Fathi Khalfi will give 10 minutes Khatira after the 4th rak’a.
- ICBR plans on offering community iftar every Friday & Saturday At the School side, and during the last 10 days, it will be daily.
- If your wish to sponsor one evening ($3500) or part of it, please visit https://www.icbr.org/iftar/donation/, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Br. Haytham at 561-716-9505.
- Many volunteering positions are available throughout Ramadan, do not let the blessings of serving the community pass you. To sign up please send an email to email@example.com or call the masjid at 561-395-7221.
- Prayer time (Athan in Boca Raton) for Saturday April 2nd, 2022 are as follow: Fajr: 5:52am; Shoroq: 7:11; Duhr: 1:24pm; Asr: 4:54pm; Maghrib: 7:40pm; Isha: 8:51pm
- Iqama time at ICBR for the month of Ramadan is as follow:
- 1st Week: Fajr: 6:30am; Duhr: 1:30pm; Asr: 5:15pm; Maghrib: ~5 after Athan; Isha & Taraweeh: 9:15pm.
- 2nd Week: Fajr: 6:15am; Duhr: 1:30pm; Asr: 5:15pm; Maghrib: ~5 after Athan; Isha & Taraweeh: 9:15pm.
- 3rd & 4th Week: Fajr: 6:00am; Duhr: 1:30pm; Asr: 5:15pm; Maghrib: ~5 after Athan; Isha & Taraweeh: 9:30pm.
- To keep our Masjid clean and comfortable for all, food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the prayer areas.
The Tahajjud Salah will be at 03:45 to 4:45
We ask Allah (Ta’ala) to make us witness this month of Ramadan with goodness and security. May Allah give us the strength to fast Ramadan days and pray its nights and to worship Him as He pleases.